Working within the Development Department at Omega, this position will support the Information Systems and Research Senior Associate with technical and clerical tasks.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy in data capture
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Word and Excel
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge, or other similar fundraising software
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within deadlines
- Awareness of trends and development in fields of interest to Omega
- In alignment with Omega’s visions, goals, and core values
- Local or relocation candidates only; no relocation reimbursement available
- Experience in Fundraising
- Willingness to work within an evolving department
- An interest in learning new processes, programs, and strategies
- Accurately entering and updating lists, records, and details into Raiser’s Edge database
- Generating routine reports from Raiser’s Edge, and delivering via Microsoft Office products
- Generating donor acknowledgment letters for charitable contributions
- Performing data clean-up projects to ensure accuracy for implementation and outreach
- Maintaining record retention policies by scanning and filing documents in both hard copy and electronically
- Filing mail correspondence, both in hard copy and electronically
- Supporting creation and formatting of research and grant reports
- Assisting with fundraising events (approx 5-10 events per year)
- Assisting members of Development team as needed
- Performing other tasks as needed with flexibility
After carefully reviewing the requirements above, qualified individuals are invited to apply by sending a resume and well-crafted cover letter that serves as an introduction and includes answers to the following questions:
- Why are you applying for this role?
- What can you offer Omega?
- What do you imagine this role will offer you professionally and personally?
- How do you know Omega’s work? Have you experienced us on campus or in some other way?
- In what way(s) has your professional life reflected Omega’s mission statement?
- In what way(s) have Omega’s core values resonated within your work life and personal life?
- Which core value do you resonate with most fully and why?
- What are your salary requirements? (Feel free to state a range.)
Send cover letter and resume to People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.