This workshop has been cancelled.
In Part 1 of this Ayurveda and Yogic Healing Training led by training codirectors Sham Rang Singh Kahlsa and Jai Dev Singh, we unpack Ayurvedic science in a way that is practical and profound. When Ayurveda is experienced through the eyes of the yogi, it becomes a catalyst that generates an inner bliss, which gives vitality to every system of the body and crystal clarity to the mind. Continue your training with Part 2 and Part 3.
For thousands of years, great yogis have possessed the secret knowledge of health, healing, happiness, and longevity. They have passed their practices and wisdom down through the ages from teacher to student in an unbroken chain. Not only are these teachings as much intact today as they were years ago; they have also evolved into forms now available to each of us, and are perhaps more essential for humanity than ever before.
Ayurveda is well-known as the traditional healing science of India, and is most often taught to students of medicine and healing. However, Ayurveda’s most profound wisdom and most powerful healing potential can best be experienced when it is studied and practiced through the lens of yoga, which is precisely what we do in this training.
Through yogic technology, we can locate the point in consciousness where illness and suffering arise. This meditative journey is mapped out by the very aspects of suffering that we usually try to avoid. When we connect into the source of who we are, Ayurvedic principles come alive to fuel a deep understanding, and a powerful path opens for the healing of one’s self and others. During this training we:
- Gain a sound and comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic and yogic philosophy and science
- Learn about the application of Ayurveda and Kundalini Yoga for healing purposes
- Find out how to apply the yogic and Ayurvedic sciences to ourselves, our professions, and our families
- Explore advanced techniques as teachers of Kundalini Yoga and meditation
- Embark on a personal journey that unlocks gateways of consciousness resulting in deep levels of physical, mental, and spiritual healing
This training consists of three parts. Materials and practice will be offered sequentially. Those interested in only one or two parts of the training should contact Omega for more information.