Blue Spirit Costa Rica is in the town of Nosara, located in northwestern Costa Rica. There are two international airports in Costa Rica. Save big when you book your flights and rent a car on Expedia.com!
1. Liberia International Airport (LIR) is located in northwestern Cost Rica, about two hours' drive from Blue Spirit. From here, you have two options for getting to Blue Spirit:
- Omega offers a shuttle service to and from Liberia International Airport (advance reservations are necessary; see below).
- Rent a car and drive yourself, although a car is not needed during your stay. We recommend renting from National or Toyota, which both have drop-off points in Nosara. The last 40 minutes of the ride is unpaved, though it is a fairly easy drive.
2. San Jose International Airport (SJO) is located about 20 miles outside of San Jose, Costa Rica's capital city, about a five-hour drive from Blue Spirit. We recommend using Liberia International Airport (see above). If you would like additional information about traveling to or from San Jose International Airport, please contact Omega Registration at 877.944.2002.
Omega offers a shuttle service to and from Liberia International Airport. It is approximately a two-hour drive from the airport to Blue Spirit.
- Shuttle service is available only on the scheduled arrival and departure dates of your program.
- Shuttle times are based on flight arrival and departure times. You are required to provide Omega with your travel information. Omega will contact you two weeks before your arrival with exact shuttle times.
- The cost of the shuttle is $60 each way.
- Contact Omega Registration at 877.944.2002 to register for shuttle service.