Location & Directions
New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street (at Central Park West)
New York City, NY 10023
The Meeting House is located on 64th Street at Central Park West, two blocks east of Lincoln Center and five blocks north of Columbus Circle.
Mindfulness, Freedom & Love with Jack Kornfield and Mark Epstein will take place at The Meeting House, the headquarters of the New York Society for Ethical Culture. The New York Society for Ethical Culture is a welcoming home for humanists. They have provided non-theistic services in a congregational setting since 1876. The Society embraces the diversity of the city and invites all to join in celebrating life’s joys, supporting one another through life’s crises, and working together to make the world a better place.
BY PLANE OR TRAIN
• Best connections are from JFK, La Guardia, or Newark airports.
• From any of the airports take the SuperShuttle, which will drop you off at the hotel for a flat fee.
Call 212.258.3826 or 800.258.3826, or visit supershuttle.com.
• Taxi service is also available from the airports.
• Amtrak information and reservations can be reached at 800.872.7245 or visit amtrak.com, and Metro North at 212.532.4900 or visit mta.info.
• For information regarding the bus to the Port Authority Bus Terminal, call 212.564.8484
or visit panynj.gov.
• The building is on 64th Street at Central Park West, two blocks east of Lincoln Center and five blocks north of Columbus Circle.
• Take the 1 Line to 66th Street and Broadway
• Take the A, B, C, or D Lines to Columbus Circle
• Take 10 or 20 to 64th Street and Central Park West
• Take 7 or 11 South to 66th Street and Columbus Ave.
• Take 7 North to Broadway and 63rd
• Take 11 North to Amsterdam and 65th
• Take 104 or 5 to 66th Street and Broadway
• Take 66 to Central Park West and 66th (West) or 65th (East)