Arrival & Departure
- 4:00–7:00 p.m. Check in at Registration. Have a bite to eat in the Café if you are hungry, check out the Bookstore, make an appointment at the Wellness Center, and enjoy our 200-acre campus.
- 6:00–7:15 p.m. Buffet dinner
- 7:30–7:50 p.m. Welcome & Orientation
- 8:00–10:00 p.m. Workshop session
- 4:00–7:00 p.m. Check in at Registration. Have a bite to eat in the Café if you are hungry, check out the Bookstore, make an appointment at the Wellness Center, and enjoy our 195-acre campus.
- 6:00–7:15 p.m. Buffet dinner
- 8:00–8:20 p.m. Welcome & Orientation
- 8:30–9:30 p.m. Open classes: Celebrating Community or Centering Into the Omega Experience
Monday & Saturday Mornings
- 7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m. Open classes in yoga, tai chi, and meditation
- 7:00–8:45 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:00–8:45 a.m. Commuter check-in (if not registered the previous evening)
- 9:00 a.m.–Noon Workshop session
The above times are based on our standard workshop schedule. Some workshops have Special Schedules, which may have different class times. Special schedule information can be found by clicking on the More Information link from your workshop description.
Important Arrival Information for All Workshops
Luggage To keep the campus vehicle-free, we allow only Omega vehicles on interior roads. Guests park in the main parking lot, located within walking distance of campus buildings. On arrival and departure days, your luggage will be transported to and from your accommodations, or a central drop-off point for campers.
Late Arrivals If you arrive after 9:00 p.m., please check in at our Guest Services office located across the street from the Main Office below the Café and to the left of the main parking lot. If you arrive after midnight, go to the bulletin board located outside of the Main Office doors adjacent to the parking lot. There you will find a packet with your room key, campus map, and other information you will need. It is important that you check in at the Main Office between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. the next morning.
All workshops end at noon, unless otherwise noted.
Check-out time is 1:00 p.m.
Departure procedures are posted in your room (or bathhouse if you are camping). Please honor the check-out time so our housekeeping staff can have sufficient time to prepare the rooms for newly arriving guests.
Luggage Assistance To keep the campus vehicle-free, we allow only Omega vehicles on interior roads. If you would like Omega to transport your luggage to the main parking lot, please have your luggage packed and on your porch (or at the Luggage Shelter if you are camping or in a Tent Cabin) by 1:00 p.m. Your luggage will be delivered to the Luggage Tent in the main parking lot for you to pick up at 2:30 p.m. If you need to leave before 2:30 p.m., have your luggage on your porch by 9:00 a.m.
If you are taking the 1:15 p.m. NYC Charter Bus, the 1:15 p.m. Stewart Airport Shuttle, or the 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. Rhinebeck/Rhinecliff Shuttle, you must have your luggage on your porch (or at the Luggage Shelter) before your workshop begins at 9:00 a.m. For more information see Omega Transportation Services.
What People are Saying About Omega
"From the first person who greeted us in the parking lot, to the people who brought the bags to our room, everyone made us feel welcome, happy, and excited to be at Omega."
"I returned home feeling more peaceful, graceful, alive, and confident."
"I left Omega feeling spiritually uplifted."