This workshop begins Sunday at 8:30 p.m. and ends Friday at noon. It is not appropriate for those who are pregnant or nursing, under age 18, or being treated for a severe medical condition. If you are on medication or are unsure if this program is appropriate for you, please check with your doctor before you begin this workshop. Joe Cross is teaching three days of this workshop.
Please review the waiver; you must sign and return this waiver to Omega before the beginning of the workshop.
Required viewing: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead.
To help you get the most out of your Camp Reboot experience, you will start your journey before Camp Reboot at Omega and will continue to receive support after you leave with the support of the Reboot team.
- Join the Reboot With Joe online community [step-by-step instructions below]
- Meet the Reboot team
- Have access to the Reboot Nutritionists for Reboot, nutrition, and health information
- Begin a guided transition diet to prepare for Camp Reboot
- Connect with other Camp Reboot participants for community and support
- 30 days of additional support from the Reboot team to answer your questions and help you successfully transition into a diet that will help you maintain your health and weight loss achievements.
- Online group to continue sharing experiences and supporting your fellow Camp Rebooters.
How to Create your Reboot With Joe Community Profile:
In order to participate in the pre-Camp Reboot online group and have access to all of the pre-Camp features, please create your Reboot With Joe Community Profile, following these easy steps:
- First, visit the registration page. You can also click the "Sign Up" button at the top right-hand corner of this page to access registration.
- Next, enter your email address, display name, and password in the required fields. Please use the same email address you used to sign up for Camp Reboot so we can identify you. For your display name, choose any name you feel comfortable sharing with our community.
- After you click "Submit," a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox from ‘email@example.com’. If you do not see the confirmation email, check your spam folder.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the provided link. You will then be directed to a page to complete your profile. Please note, once you have created your profile, you can change your privacy settings to share as much or as little information as you prefer.
If you have any questions or difficulties creating your Reboot With Joe Community Profile, please email us at RebootCoaching@rebootwithjoe.com.
Once you join, you can begin to explore the resources available online. In March, the Camp Reboot group will open, you will receive notification that you have been added to the group and begin to connect with fellow Campers and learn more about what to expect at Camp.
Please note the following important dates:
June 29th: Team Reboot will join you in the Camp Reboot group
Access to Team Reboot at Reboot With Joe
Postings of upcoming tele-seminars and informational videos
July 7th: Ask the Nutritionist
Information addressing specific health concerns
Ability to post questions for the Reboot Nutritionists/Health Coaches leading up to camp
July 15th: Begin Transition-in Program
You will begin to eliminate processed foods, meats, grains, and other nonplant based foods (detailed transition-in guidelines will be provided on group page)
July 22th: Begin Reboot
You will consume Juices, Smoothies, and Plant-Based meals in preparing you for an easy transition to 5 days of juicing at camp. (Shopping lists, menus, and recipes will be provided on group page)
July 26th: Arrive at Camp!