To help you get the most out of your Camp Reboot experience, you will start your journey prior to Camp Reboot at Omega and will continue to receive support after you leave with the support of the Reboot Team.
After you register for Camp Reboot, please join the community at rebootwithjoe.com. You will be added to an online group of Camp attendees, so that prior to camp, you will be able to:
- Meet the Reboot team
- Have access to the Reboot Nutritionists for Reboot, nutrition and health information
- Begin a guided transition diet to prepare for Camp Reboot
- Learn about juicing and other plant-based recipes
- Connect with other Camp Reboot participants for community and support
The support continues after Camp. After the Camp ends, you will receive 30 days of additional support from the Reboot team online. The Reboot team will answer your questions and assist with a successful transition into a diet that will help you maintain your health and weight loss achievements. You will also have the support of your fellow Rebooters through online groups, where you can share experiences.
How to Create your Reboot with Joe Community Profile:
- In order to participate in the pre-Camp Reboot online group and have access to all of the pre-Camp features, please create your Reboot with Joe Community Profile. It’s easy, just follow these steps:
- First, visit the registration page. You can also click the ‘Register’ button at the top right hand corner of The Reboot With Joe Website to access this page.
- Next, enter your email address, display name, and password in the required fields. Please use the same email address you used to sign up for Camp Reboot so we can identify you. For your display name, choose any name you feel comfortable sharing with our community.
- After you click ‘Submit’, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. If you do not see the confirmation email, check your spam folder.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the provided link. You will then be directed to a page to complete your profile. Please note, once you have created your profile, you can change your privacy settings to share as much or as little information as you prefer.
If you have any questions or difficulties creating your Reboot with Joe Community Profile, please email us at CampReboot@rebootwithjoe.com.
Once you join, you can begin to explore the resources available online. In March, the Camp Reboot group will open, you will receive notification that you have been added to the group and begin to connect with fellow Campers and learn more about what to expect at Camp.
Please note the following important dates:
April 21st: Team Reboot will join you in the Camp Reboot group
- Access to Team Reboot at Reboot with Joe
- Postings of upcoming teleseminars and informational videos
May 5th: Ask the Nutritionist
- Information addressing specific health concerns
- Ability to post questions for the Reboot Nutritionists/Health Coaches leading up to camp
May 7th: Begin Transition-in Program
- You will begin to eliminate processed foods, meats, grains and other non-plant based foods (detailed transition-in guidelines will be provided on group page)
May 14th: Begin Reboot
- You will consume Juices, Smoothies and Plant Based meals in preparing you for an easy transition to 5 days of juicing at camp. (Shopping lists, menus and recipes will be provided on group page)
May 18th : Arrive at Camp
Please note: this workshop is not appropriate if you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18, or have a severe medical condition. Check with your doctor before you begin this workshop if you are on medication or are unsure if this program is appropriate for you.
Required viewing: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead.
The workshop begins Sunday at 8:30 p.m.