This workshop welcomes writers of fiction, memoir, nonfiction, and other storytellers at all levels of experience to discover their own path to clear and compelling writing.
Through lecture, small-group discussion, engaging writing exercises, encouraging personal anecdotes, and practical wisdom from an array of the world’s great artists and thinkers, Dan Millman and Sierra Prasada guide us through five universal stages of any creative path: dream, draft, develop, refine, and share.
These stages apply to both the artist’s work and life, enabling one to enrich the other. You learn how to dream in dialogue to call forth hidden insights, refine your own approach, and progress in layers toward your best work.
You return home with renewed energy and confidence in your ability to:
- Clarify your creative goals
- Overcome internal obstacles
- Find a “master metaphor” to enhance your writing and your life
- Devise a “What if?” question to focus your story or idea
- Write the jacket copy of your life
- Map your way from inspiration to publication