Relationships can be comforting, expansive, and rewarding. They can also make us feel worried, anxious, and afraid of being true to ourselves.
As we learn to listen and feel empathy and compassion while we clearly state our needs, feelings, and desires, we start to feel the milk and honey of a loving, secure bond with another. While this sounds easy, the saboteurs dancing in our heads often leave us feeling confused and scared to say what’s true.
If the Buddha Dated or Married is a workshop to explore the Buddhist path to dating and maintaining a lasting relationship. We discover that the most enduring relationships evolve as we dismantle the interpretations, perceptions, and expectations that block us from seeing others as they truly are. During this weekend led by Charlotte Sophia Kasl we:
- Learn to form a healthy partnership while maintaining our identity
- Become aware of beliefs that cloud our vision
- Forge a commitment to maintaining our integrity
- Explore our motivation for wanting a relationship
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be better abler to help their clients to:
- Form a healthy partnership while maintaining their identity
- Recognize beliefs that cloud their vision
- Forge a commitment to maintaining their integrity
- Explore their motivation for wanting a relationship
This workshop is for couples and singles of any sexual orientation, as well as for mental health professionals.