Description & Price
Living Well With Lyme Disease
Tiered Pricing Options—Friend: $470 Tier 1: $395 Tier 2: $320 Tier 3: $245
Lyme disease is spreading worldwide in epidemic proportions. It mimics many common diseases, and people often go from doctor to doctor looking for answers about their headaches; joint and muscle pains; tingling, numbness, and burning sensations; sleep disorders; depression; and anxiety, as well as memory and concentration problems.
Lyme disease and its associated coinfections are often the cause, and just as often overlooked because it’s difficult to diagnose.
This workshop is for those afflicted with Lyme disease, health-care providers who want to improve their diagnostic and treatment skills, and anyone else who wants the most up-to-date information on Lyme disease.
Through lectures, small-group discussions, and question-and-answer sessions, we learn to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of Lyme disease and its numerous coinfections
- Clinically diagnose Lyme disease and associated tick-borne coinfections
- Use classical and integrative treatment protocols, including herbs, hormones, and nutritional therapies
- Explore the spiritual aspects of healing chronic Lyme disease
- Discover how families can support recovery
We also learn the many ways Lyme disease is transmitted (in addition to ticks) and the right questions to ask, whether you are a doctor or a patient.
Upon completion of the workshop on Living Well with Lyme disease, participants will be able to:
- Identify the primary symptoms of Lyme disease and associated tick-borne disorders (TBD's), and differentiate these symptoms from other illnesses
- Select appropriate testing to confirm the clinical diagnosis of a TBD.
- Prescribe classical and natural treatment protocols for TBD's.
- Recognize common side effects of Lyme treatments, and how to support the body through treatment.
- Acquire skills to help patients cope with chronic illness, including meditation and stress reduction techniques
- Create a 16 point personalized treatment regimen to address chronic resistant symptoms.
Continuing Education Credits for Living Well With Lyme Disease Conference
NBCC - Fitness/Athletic Trainers: 10.5 hours + $35
BRN/ANCC - Nurses: 10.5 hours + $35
SW/MFT - Social Workers and Counselors: 10.5 hours + $35