Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction in Mind-Body Medicine—Travel Information
*Mount Madonna strongly recommends you use the following directions and do not use MapQuest, Yahoo or GPS directions as they may not be accurate.
Take Hwy 1 to Watsonville, Airport Blvd exit. Go approximately
3 miles on Airport Blvd, then turn left onto Highway 152 East. At the top of the mountain, turn left into Mount Madonna County Park (Pole Line Road). Continue below*
From Highway 101-Inland
Take Highway 152 West at Gilroy. Go approximately 10 miles through Gilroy (there are several turns; follow signs for 152 West) and go up the mountain. At the top of the mountain take a very sharp right into Mount Madonna County Park (Pole Line Road). Continued below*
*Continue on the main road until you come to a stop sign near a very large tree. Go straight at the stop sign; at this point Pole Line Road turns into Summit Road, and you have left the park. Begin looking for signs for the Mount Madonna Center on your left. The center is 1-1/2 miles after the park on the left (445 Summit Road).
The Mount Madonna Center is 2 hours from the San Francisco airport. To get from the airport to the Center:
- There is Greyhound bus service to either Watsonville or Gilroy. You may take a taxi from here to Mount Madonna. Watsonville and Gilroy are 12 miles (25 minutes) from the Center.
- The San Francisco airport also offers shuttles to the San José airport, from which there are
several options for getting to the Center.
From the San José Airport
The Mount Madonna Center is 1-1/2 hours from the San José airport. There are several options for getting to the Center from the San José airport:
- Omega's shuttle service: please call Omega Reservations 877-944-2002 for details.
- Greyhound bus service to either Watsonville or Gilroy. Taxi from here to Mount Madonna. Watsonville and Gilroy are 12 miles (25 minutes) from the Center.
- Atlas Express, 888-467-0000, or Silicon Valley Airporter, 800-400-2365, can provide door-to-door transportation.
- Mount Madonna Center drivers may also be available at a lower cost than a taxi. If you would like information, call the Mount Madonna Center at 408-846-4012.