This training consists of TWO, 12-day intensives. Tuition includes the Pranotthan Yoga Training Manual. and all sessions. Accommodations & Meals Package is additional. Payment plans are not available. Enrollment is by application only and requires a $25 nonrefundable application fee (payable to Omega). Applicants must have at least one year of a regular yoga practice in order to apply and must attend all sessions of the two-part training. Refunds are not available once the training begins.
Besides the Pranotthan Yoga Teachers Manual, there are two main books required for the Hatha Yoga portion of our program:
- Posture Book: Yoga Essentials: Musélan's Guide to Yoga Poses By Laura Erdman-Luntz, MA, E-RYT(500), Jill Barber, RYT Purchase Option
- Yoga Anatomy Book: Anatomy and Asana: Preventing Yoga Injuries by Susi Hately Aldous Purchase Option
Throughout the training, we will be recommending readings and other yoga resources you may wish to purchase. The following books and resources, although optional, are highly recommended.
1. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (recommended translation by Mukunda Stiles)
2. Bhagavad Gita (recommended translation by Stephen Mitchell)
3. Self-Awakening Yoga by Don Stapleton, Ph.D
4. The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga (Scientific Keys Vol I) by Ray Long
5. The Key Poses of Hatha Yoga (Scientific Keys Vol II) by Ray Long