We are no longer taking online registrations for this workshop.
As a boy in China, qigong master Robert Peng apprenticed secretly under the legendary Buddhist monk Xiao Yao, who trained him in the martial and healing arts. As part of his training, Peng spent 100 days meditating and fasting in a dark, underground chamber deep in the mountains of the Chinese countryside. Xiao Yao visited him daily and instructed him in advanced practices to accelerate his spiritual development.
Afterward, Peng discovered he had developed extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to discharge from his hands energy that felt like a powerful electric current. Now, he offers a distillation of his training in the form of Qigong Empowerments.
During the week, Peng reveals the fundamentals of qigong to awaken, empower, and integrate three important energy centers, or dantians, that regulate your wisdom, love, and vitality. When these three qualities are activated and harmonized, you transform your energy and improve your relationships and the quality of your life. You learn:
- Hologram palm to empower your three dantians
- Breathing empowerment of the central meridian
- Three treasures standing meditation to strengthen your willpower
- Four golden wheels movement exercise to make your body more supple
- Lotus meditation to open your heart to divine energies