We are no longer taking online registrations for this workshop.
“To be a woman is the last, highest incarnation.” —Yogi Bhajan
A woman’s inner vitality is characterized by her radiance, grace, and self-esteem. Through a spiritual practice, we can embrace the Divine Feminine, ignite our inner light, and become a beacon and a blessing to ourselves, our families, our communities, and the world.
In this Radiant Power of Women immersion, beloved teachers Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Snatam Kaur Khalsa, Shivanter Singh, and a radiant team of instructors offer their unique insights and the wisdom of the teachings of Yogi Bhajan to help you to develop your own daily spiritual practice.
With this proven and powerful technology, embark on a journey of self and experience a sense of health and well-being through the practice and enjoyment of Kundalini Yoga, meditation, chanting, conscious eating, dance, sacred ceremony, sadhana, cleansing, and creative expression.
Discover why women return to this program each year, to recharge, reconnect, and embrace their capacity to live in spirit.
Through ancient science, joyful celebration, and more, you:
- Start or strengthen your daily spiritual practice with a special 40-day practice
- Release negative energy from your subconscious mind
- Break addictive behaviors, including food addictions
- Celebrate in sacred ritual and dance
- Become a vessel of health and well-being
- Open to the power of voice to express your truth
- Embody the experience of mantra (sacred chant) to cleanse your psyche
- Use vision boards to paint the canvas of your life
- Make sacred malas that harness and hold your prayers and devotion
By the end of the week, Gurmukh says, “you’ll emerge from the cocoon of discovery, expanded in Light, centered in the heart, and clear of mind to become that Radiant Lighthouse, helping all to find their way Home.”
Featuring: Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Snatam Kaur Khalsa, Shivanter Singh, Prabhu Nam Kaur, Wahe Guru Kaur Khalsa, Normandie Keith (Dharam Prakash Kaur), Sarah Kamrath, Satya Scainetti, and Swaranpal Kaur