When you’re ready to leave campus and return to your corner of the world, here are some details to help you on your way.
Departure procedures are posted in each room (or bathhouse for campers). Please honor the check-out time so our housekeeping staff can have sufficient time to prepare the rooms for newly arriving guests.
Check-Out Time is 1:00 p.m.
All workshops end at noon, unless otherwise noted.
If you would like Omega to transport your luggage to the main parking lot, please have your luggage packed and on your porch (or at the Luggage Shelter if you are camping or in a Tent Cabin) by 1:00 p.m.
Your luggage will be delivered to the Luggage Tent in the main parking lot for you to pick up at 2:30 p.m. If you need to leave before 2:30 p.m., have your luggage on your porch by 9:00 a.m.
Please Note: If you are taking the 1:15 p.m. NYC Charter Bus, the 1:15 p.m. Stewart Airport Shuttle, or the 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. Rhinebeck/Rhinecliff Shuttle, you must have your luggage on your porch (or at the Luggage Shelter) before your workshop begins at 9:00 a.m. For more information see Omega Transportation Services.
Take Omega Home With You
Looking for ways to live more consciously in your everyday life? Here are some tips for you to bring the Omega experience home with you.
- Arranging a special place in your home that makes you feel good can invite contemplation and support you in staying connected to your best self.
- Taking a break from technology can help you create time and space for uninterrupted conversations and connecting in-person with those who matter most.
- Living vibrantly starts with eating well, so enjoy a balanced diet and treat your plate like a palette, representing as many colors as you can.
- Expressing your thoughts and feelings in a journal or through art reduces tension and can also help solve problems by providing new perspectives.
- Being outdoors stimulates the senses and helps you feel part of something larger than yourself. Take some time to enjoy what nature offers.
- Serving others in large or small ways can be life-changing. Consider joining an organization, cause, or local project that speaks to your heart.
Experience Omega Wherever You Are
Stay connected and cultivate your potential through online courses, live stream events, articles, videos, and more. [LINK TO CONTENT / COLLECTIONS / etc]
Join the Conversation
Like and follow us on social.
[SOCIAL ICONS WITH LINKS]