Join the Stewardship Council
The Omega Stewardship Council is a dedicated circle of leaders inspired by and committed to Omega's mission to "awaken the best in the human spirit."
The Stewardship Council is a non-governing body formed to help guide Omega forward in key ways: by serving as advisers to the organization; through advocacy; by building relationships on behalf of Omega; and with generous financial support.
Membership on the Stewardship Council is open to those who make annual financial contributions of $5,000 and more and who offer significant volunteer expertise and guidance to support core initiatives, programs, and the campus.
The Stewardship Council offers input into a wide range of issues, including education, programs, and strategic decision-making. Council members are united in recognizing Omega as a generative place to deepen personal inquiry through the vibrant and thoughtful educational community that Omega cultivates, both in person and on line.
Drawing on diverse experiences and interests, Stewardship Council members will:
- Inform strategic planning
- Consider programmatic review, evaluation and recommendations to determine ideal priorities and plans for achieving Omega intentions and goals
- Aid in identifying strategic professional, educational and financial relationships
- Help to refine other Omega projects as part of Omega’s evolving vision and strategic plan
In gratitude and recognition for their generous contributions, Stewardship Council members are invited to:
- Special events on the Rhinebeck campus
- Private gatherings held in major cities including New York and Boston
- An annual Stewardship Council event with Omega Board and Leadership
- Members may also be invited to join additional Omega advisory groups or task forces
To learn more, please contact Veronica Fitzgerald, Development Director, Omega Institute, veronicaf@eOmega.org or 845.266.4444, ext. 402