Gifts to Omega’s Annual Fund have direct impact on the overall well-being and longevity of our organization.
Annual Fund donations make it possible for us to work each day to awaken the best in the human spirit and enrich our learning community. The Omega Annual Fund is a vital source of support for Omega and helps us welcome over 20,000 visitors to our campus and thousands more online for nearly 400 workshops, conferences, and events each year. Because of Annual Fund support:
- Budding environmentalists are introduced to composting, biomimicry, and regenerative design.
- Women leaders receive residencies to support their overall well-being and nourish the inspiration essential for effective leadership.
- Veterans receive scholarships for retreats that introduce them to the healing powers of yoga.
- School teachers discover mindfulness as a way to support awareness, empathy, and resilience in children.
- Nonprofits that provide safety net services and work for change receive strategic planning retreats and spend dedicated time increasing organizational capacities.
- Annual white papers on Yoga Service are published in collaboration with the Yoga Service Council.
These are just some of the examples of what your support and participation in our community make possible. Donate →