Shamanic Reiki blends the timeless wisdom of two ancient healing traditions with new approaches and practical teachings.
We are all capable of practicing Reiki, and in this highly experiential weekend we practice simple, yet powerful, techniques that join Reiki together with intuitive approaches from diverse shamanic cultures.
Over the course of the workshop, we:
- Receive the Reiki Level One attunement to activate and empower our innate ability to heal
- Practice self-healing methods and intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space
- Give and receive a complete Shamanic Reiki session
- Explore shamanic methods to open to the healing forces of the earth and the elements
- Discover how to create a healing environment and develop a Shamanic Reiki healing practice
- Engage life-shifting practices to empower us as a Shamanic Reiki healer
Together, we explore a systematized and intuitive approach to manifesting profound natural healing.
Stacey Gibbons is also teaching Shamanic Reiki Healing: Level Two and Shamanic Reiki Healing Master Practitioner Training.
The following book is required reading for the course:
- Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy by Llyn Roberts and Robert Levy
Also, Faculty recommends you read the following books in preparation for the course:
- Speaking with Nature by Llyn Roberts and Sandra Ingerman
- Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods by Llyn Roberts
Please note there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Attunement Ceremony|
|1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, paddling on the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes lunch and use of amenities and facilities. A list of local hotels and inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25