Wellbeing is at the heart of Blue Spirit’s core values and caring for our guests and staff as well. In response to COVID-19, we have developed new work procedures and mandatory trainings to ensure safety for everyone. Our singular goal is to provide guests and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is our first priority.
With this in mind, social distancing measures are embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriate spacing in dining, buffet line, café and classroom areas.
- We encourage single occupancy, except for couples or known friend or family member.
- We offer online and contactless check-in.
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for dining – including glass barrier at buffet line to allow staff server with mask and glove to plate food choices.
- Social distancing guidance in public areas along with dining service and group classrooms.
- Prominent placement of hand sanitizer stations throughout public and employee areas.
- All service staff will wear protective masks and other equipment.
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as guest rooms, dining area, common spaces, classrooms, restrooms, etc.
- Daily temperature check-ups of all staff, including therapists, prior to working.
- Full staff trainings for hygiene and cleanliness.
- We recommend to bring your own yoga mat & yoga blanket.
- Our Longevity Center offers specialized immune booster programs for your stay, if desired.
- No commuters or temporary outside visitors will be allowed on premises to assure a safe and hermetic environment. Shuttle services back and forth to airport carrying less people for social distancing. Private taxis are available. All vehicles sanitized before and after use.
Evolving new policies are under consideration based upon guidance and information shared by various health organizations such as WHO, CDC, local authorities, etc.
We will have everything at Blue Spirit that one should need – including the beach and natural environment to assure a restful, replenishing and healthy stay with us.
Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com for questions.