Omega R&R Retreats include plenty of activities designed to help you relax, reflect, have fun, stretch your body, and quiet your mind. You choose how to spend your day, creating a retreat that is uniquely your own, with:
- Daily Open Classes: Stretch your body and quiet your mind with classes in yoga, tai chi, movement, and meditation.
- Evenings at Omega: Attend a film, concert, reading, community gathering, or sample workshop.
- Ram Dass Library: Select a book from our collection of more than 7,000 volumes on holistic living and enjoy the artwork of local artists on the gallery walls.
- Sanctuary: Meditate, contemplate, and savor the sacred space.
- Tennis & Basketball: Join a game or shoot some hoops.
- Omega Art-Bags: Express yourself with a range of art supplies available at Guest Services wherever you feel inspired to create.
- Trails, Garden & Lake: Explore the wooded trails, sit and read in the Omega Garden, take a kayak out on the lake, or simply relax in a hammock and get the rest you need.
Join Us at the Omega Café
Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea at the Omega Café from 3:00-4:00 p.m. each day of your Omega R&R Retreat.
At the Omega Café, a center for community and connection, you can have lively conversations with new friends, or relax outside on the deck to enjoy the natural beauty of our campus.
Enjoy a Visit to the Omega Wellness Center
You can also enhance your getaway with a visit to the Omega Wellness Center. From acupuncture to life coaching, and shamanic healing to massage, we have more than 45 services to choose from. Open daily from 9:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m. (Fridays: Noon-9:30 p.m.).
Make Your R&R Retreat Unique
Omega Rest & Rejuvenation Retreats are a great way to relax and renew your soul. You choose how to spend your day—take an exclusive R&R class, unwind with yoga, tai chi, movement, or meditation, and connect with yourself, others, and nature. Sign up for some R&R today.