An application is required for this program. For your application to be complete, please submit:
- An Application Form including answers to all required questions
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee payable to Omega. (see application form for details)
- A resume, ideally one that presents you as a teacher of permaculture, listing experiences and skills relevant to this role. If the resume format leaves out significant or important background, life history or skills, please also include this information as an attachment.
- A photo or copy of your permaculture design course certificate. If necessary, a letter from the course teacher will suffice. Contact Dave Jacke for alternative documentation options.
- Three references: name, phone, email, and relationship to you (not family members or partners). Please be sure to ask them if they are willing to serve as references for you.
Once your complete application is received, you will receive a confirmation email. After Dave Jacke reviews your application and contacts your references, he will contact you to set up a phone or skype interview (perhaps an hour long). You will receive an email concerning acceptance in the program shortly after your interview.