Omega R&R Retreats include plenty of activities designed to help you relax, reflect, have fun, stretch your body, and quiet your mind. You choose how to spend your day, creating a retreat that is uniquely your own, with:
- Daily Open Classes: Stretch your body and quiet your mind with classes in yoga, tai chi, and meditation.
- Ram Dass Library: Select a book from our collection of more than 7,000 volumes on holistic living and enjoy the artwork of local artists on the gallery walls.
- Sanctuary: Meditate, contemplate, and savor the sacred space.
- Tennis & Basketball: Join a game or shoot some hoops.
- Omega Art-Bags: Express yourself with a range of art supplies available at Guest Services wherever you feel inspired to create.
- Trails & Garden: Explore the wooded trails, sit and read in the Omega Garden, or simply relax in a hammock and get the rest you need.
Join Us at the Omega Café
At the Omega Café, a center for community and connection, you can have lively conversations with new friends, or relax outside on the deck to enjoy the natural beauty of our campus.
Feel Good at Omega's Wellness Center
Need some pampering? Choose from more than a dozen therapeutic services—including massage—at the Omega Wellness Center.