Omega believes that the benefits of a holistic education should be available to everyone. The Omega Scholarship Program is one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to building a holistic learning community, increasing our responsiveness to barriers that exist, and creating greater access to the educational opportunities offered by Omega.
Brief Description: These workshops build on the legacy of Omega’s Women & Power conferences and offer a range of leadership learning opportunities open to all who identify as women. The Omega Women’s Leadership Intensive is the core component of our curriculum. Additional workshops focus on developing unique and effective skills in financial literacy, conflict resolution, visioning and risk-taking, mindfulness, resilience, public speaking and writing, storytelling, creative expression, collaboration, and leadership skill-building. Further details are included in the application below; for any unanswered questions, call 845.266.4444, ext. 180.
We also provide scholarships for The Omega Women's Leadership Intensive.
|Centering Leadership in Presence I & II||October 29–31, 2021||October 1, 2021|
Location: Rhinebeck, NY
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will be processed starting on July 16, 2021 and on a rolling basis thereafter until all spaces are full.
Notification: You will be notified within four to six weeks of when we receive your application. We will contact you by email. If you do not have an email address, we will notify you by phone or mail.
Requirements: Scholarship recipients are asked to offer their feedback by committing to complete an online survey following the workshop.
- How do I submit my application?
- Complete online at eomega.org/scholarships/clp21
Print, complete, and submit
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: Omega Institute
ATTN: Centering Leadership in Presence I & II Scholarship
150 Lake Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- By fax: 845.266.3769
FAQ can be found online at: http://eomega.org/scholarships/clp21
- How do I submit my application?
- When should I apply?
- We encourage you to apply as early as possible and allow four to six weeks for processing. Applications are assessed on a rolling basis until available funding is exhausted.
- When and how will I hear about the status of my application?
You will be notified within four to six weeks of when we receive your application. We will contact you by email. If you do not have an email address, we will notify you by phone or mail.
- What do scholarships cover?
- A full scholarship covers 100% of the total cost of participating in a program on campus. This total cost includes tuition, housing, meals, access to campus amenities, any material fees, and, if applicable, Children’s Program tuition.
- What type of housing is covered?
A full scholarship covers 100% of the total cost of participating in a program on campus. This total cost includes tuition, housing, meals, access to campus amenities, any material fees, and, if applicable, Children’s Program tuition.
- Is transportation covered?
- The cost of transportation to/from Omega is NOT included in the scholarship; please make sure you are able to cover the cost of your travel expenses.
- Why do you request financial information?
- One of the ways we assess applications is to take financial need into account (using the guidelines below). Funds for scholarships are limited, and we unfortunately do not have the resources to provide a scholarship to every applicant. Please note that fitting into these financial guidelines does not automatically qualify you for a scholarship.
- How do you decide who receives a scholarship?
During our application assessment process, we carefully consider responses to the essay questions.
- If I am awarded a scholarship, how do I make sure I am registered for my program?
- You can make sure you are registered by confirming your decision to attend within one week of being notified of acceptance. If you are unable to confirm your participation, we may offer the scholarship to another applicant. For recipients of partial scholarships, any remaining balance will become due and payable when you receive your confirmation of registration and no later than two weeks before the start of the program. Please note that submitting a scholarship application does not guarantee you a scholarship nor automatically register you for the program.
- If I am not awarded a scholarship, is there any chance I could be offered one later?
- Applicants who are not offered a scholarship are placed on a waiting list after they are notified. We are unable to respond to status inquiries from applicants on the waiting list. In the event a scholarship becomes available, applicants on the waiting list are contacted. Individuals are welcome to reapply the following year.
- What if I still have questions?
- If your question was not addressed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.266.4444, ext. 180. In your message, please mention the specific program for which you are applying. We may not be able to call you back immediately and appreciate your patience.
|Household Size||Household Income Level|