Omega believes that the benefits of a holistic education should be available to everyone. The Omega Scholarship Program is one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to building a holistic learning community, increasing our responsiveness to barriers that exist, and creating greater access to the educational opportunities offered by Omega.
Brief Description: During this retreat, for women only, we stop asking the world what it wants from us long enough to ask ourselves what we want for our world. We unlearn what we’ve been taught so we can return to who we were before the world told us who to be.
Application Deadline: We encourage you to apply as early as possible. The deadline is June 16, 2019.
Notification: We will notify recipients by July 5, 2019. We will contact you by email. If you do not have an email address, we will notify you by phone or mail.
Requirements: Scholarship recipients are asked to offer their feedback by committing to complete an online survey following the workshop.
- How do I submit my application?
- Complete online at eomega.org/scholarships/fytl19
Print, complete, and submit
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Omega Institute
ATTN: Find Your Truest Life Scholarship
150 Lake Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- By fax: 845.266.3769
FAQ can be found online at: http://eomega.org/scholarships/fytl19
- How do I submit my application?
- When should I apply?
- We encourage you to apply as early as possible, and no later than the application deadline above.
- When and how will I hear about the status of my application?
We will notify recipients by July 5, 2019. We will contact you by email. If you do not have an email address, we will notify you by phone or mail.
- What do scholarships cover?
A commuter scholarship covers 100% of the cost of participating in a program as a daily commuter. The total cost includes tuition, meals, and access to campus amenities. A commuter scholarship does not include housing.
- What type of housing is covered?
On campus accommodations are not included in this commuter scholarship.
- Is transportation covered?
- The cost of transportation to/from Omega is NOT included in the scholarship; please make sure you are able to cover the cost of your travel expenses.
- Why do you request financial information?
- One of the ways we assess applications is to take financial need into account (using the guidelines below). Funds for scholarships are limited, and we unfortunately do not have the resources to provide a scholarship to every applicant. Please note that fitting into these financial guidelines does not automatically qualify you for a scholarship.
- How do you decide who receives a scholarship?
In addition to looking for applicants who will bring their unique perspectives and backgrounds to the learning community and who would not be able to afford to attend the program without a scholarship, we carefully consider responses to the essay questions during our application assessment process.
- If I am awarded a scholarship, how do I make sure I am registered for my program?
- You can make sure you are registered by confirming your decision to attend within two weeks of being notified of acceptance. If you are unable to confirm your participation, we may offer the scholarship to another applicant. For recipients of partial scholarships, any remaining balance will become due and payable when you receive your confirmation of registration and no later than two weeks before the start of the program. Please note that submitting a scholarship application does not guarantee you a scholarship nor automatically register you for the program.
- If I am not awarded a scholarship, is there any chance I could be offered one later?
- Applicants who are not offered a scholarship are placed on a waiting list after they are notified. We are unable to respond to status inquiries from applicants on the waiting list. In the event a scholarship becomes available, applicants on the waiting list are contacted. Individuals are welcome to reapply the following year.
- What if I still have questions?
- If your question was not addressed here, please email email@example.com or call 845.266.4444, ext. 180. In your message, please mention the specific program for which you are applying. We may not be able to call you back immediately and appreciate your patience.
|Household Size||Household Income Level|