Omega believes that the benefits of a holistic education should be available to everyone. The Omega Scholarship Program is one of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to building a holistic learning community, increasing our responsiveness to barriers that exist, and creating greater access to the educational opportunities offered by Omega.
Brief Description: Explore the factors common among numerous cases studied of people who had complete reversal of a serious or terminal cancer diagnosis, including the choices available to you and what is possible when it comes to lasting healing.
|Radical Remission||October 6, 2017–October 8, 2017|
Location: Rhinebeck, NY
Application Deadline: We encourage you to apply as early as possible. The deadline is September 4, 2017.
Notification: We will notify recipients by September 15, 2017.
Requirements: This scholarship has a required participant contribution of $100 for all recipients who stay on campus overnight. Scholarship recipients are asked to offer their feedback by committing to complete an online survey following the workshop.
- How do I submit my application?
- Complete online at eomega.org/scholarships/rr17
Print, complete, and submit
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Omega Institute
ATTN: Radical Remission Scholarship
150 Lake Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- By fax: 845.266.3769
FAQ can be found online at: eomega.org/scholarships/rr17
- How do I submit my application?
- When should I apply?
- We encourage you to apply as early as possible, and no later than the application deadline above.
- When and how will I hear about the status of my application?
- We will notify recipients by September 15, 2017. We will contact you by email. If you do not have an email address, we will notify you by phone or mail
- What do scholarships cover?
- A full scholarship covers 100% of the total cost of participating in a program on campus that remains after the $100 required participant contribution. The total cost includes tuition, housing, meals, and access to campus amenities.
- A partial scholarship provides a significant discount toward the total cost of participating in a program on campus, as outlined above.
- A commuter scholarship covers 100% of the daily commuter cost. The total cost includes tuition, housing, meals, and access to campus amenities. A commuter scholarship does not include housing.
- Is transportation covered?
- The cost of transportation to/from Omega is NOT included in the scholarship; please make sure you are able to cover the cost of your travel expenses.
- Why do you request financial information?
One of the ways we assess applications is to take financial need into account (using the guidelines below). Funds for scholarships are limited, and we unfortunately do not have the resources to provide a scholarship to every applicant. Please note that fitting into these financial guidelines does not automatically qualify you for a scholarship.
Household Size Household Income Level (Full) Household Income Level (Partial) 1 $29,700 $41,580 2 $40,050 $56,070 3 $50,400 $70,560 4 $60,750 $85,050 5 $71,100 $99,540
- How do you decide who receives a scholarship?
We review responses to the application questions during our assessment process.
- If I am awarded a scholarship, how do I make sure I am registered for my program?
- You can make sure you are registered by confirming your decision to attend within two weeks of being notified of acceptance. If you are unable to confirm your participation, we may offer the scholarship to another applicant. For recipients of partial scholarships, any remaining balance will become due and payable when you receive your confirmation of registration and no later than two weeks before the start of the program. Please note that submitting a scholarship application does not guarantee you a scholarship nor automatically register you for the program.
- If I am not awarded a scholarship, is there any chance I could be offered one later?
- Applicants who are not offered a scholarship are placed on a waiting list after they are notified. We are unable to respond to status inquiries from applicants on the waiting list. In the event a scholarship becomes available, applicants on the waiting list are contacted. Individuals are welcome to reapply the following year.
- What if I still have questions?
- If your question was not addressed here, please email email@example.com or call 845.266.4444, ext. 180. In your message, please mention the specific program for which you are applying. We may not be able to call you back immediately and appreciate your patience.