Omega offers a shuttle service to and from Liberia International Airport. It is approximately a two hour drive from the airport to Blue Spirit Costa Rica.
- According to the arrival times of all major airlines, we have grouped the shuttle pickups between 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. for all flights arriving at midday and early afternoon, and between 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. for all flights arriving in the evening.
- For your departure, there are several group shuttle services departing Blue Spirit between 4:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. You should plan to be at the airport two hours before your flight departs.
- You are required to provide Omega with your travel information. Omega will contact you two weeks before your arrival with additional information.
- The cost of the shuttle is $60 each way.
- Contact Omega Registration at 877.944.2002 to register for shuttle service.