While You Are Here
In addition to your time spent in workshops at Blue Spirit, there are a number of ways to enhance your stay in Costa Rica. Take a yoga or meditation class, swim in the infinity pool, or walk on the beach. For an additional fee, you can relax with a massage or explore the area through a number of excursions and activities, including surfing, canopy and zipline tours, and horseback riding on the beach.
Relax and enjoy all that Blue Spirit has to offer:
• De-stress with a massage
• Float in the natural salt water infinity pool
• Take a yoga or qigong class
• Enjoy the beautiful three-mile-long sandy beach or some quiet time
• Experience the wellness and longevity services of Blue Spirit spa
• Meet new friends
• Enjoy a glass of organic wine or beer, cappuccino, natural fruit juice, or other treat in the café
• Stop by the Blue Spirit Store for books, souvenirs, and supplies
• Enjoy evening fun at Blue Spirit with activities like a bonfire or salsa dancing
• Explore one or more exciting Costa Rica excursions
bask in the sun • watch the sunset • refresh yourself with qigong • walk on the beach • try an excursion • learn something new • discover exotic wildlife • take a morning yoga class • center yourself with meditation • take a dip in the infinity pool • dance • treat yourself to a massage • enjoy evening events
Did You Know...?
Costa Rica is a recognized “blue zone,” a geographic area of the world where more people live past 100 years than in other places. What’s the secret to a Blue Zone community? Living a good, healthy life—which you’ll experience at Omega Costa Rica.