Advancing Women in Leadership: Transportation
Advancing Women in Leadership
Cultivating Our Whole Selves
June 11 – 15, 2017
Omega Transportation Services:
* Please reserve in advance with Omega by calling the Registration office at 877-944-2002 (845-266-4444 outside the United States).
* The Rhinecliff Shuttle, NYC Charter Bus and Stewart Airport shuttle are available on Sunday 6/11, Wednesday 6/14 and Friday 6/16. Inquire with Omega about other days.
Rhinecliff Amtrak Train Station [RHI]/Rhinebeck Shuttle:
The shuttle picks up at the Rhinecliff train station (RHI) every hour from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Arrangements can also be made for pick-up from the Beekman Arms Hotel in Rhinebeck. Please specify your pickup location when registering with us. Return shuttles depart from Omega every hour from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Omega is approximately 20 minutes from the Rhinecliff Train Station. The cost is $20 each way, per person.
The ride from New York Penn Station [NYP] to the Rhinecliff Train Station is approximately 2 hours. The ride from Albany-Rensselaer Train Station (ALB) to the Rhinecliff Train Station is approximately 1 hour. Train fares range $25 - $60 each way. The later you book, the higher the fare.
*This would be a good option if you are flying into any of the NYC Airports (John F. Kennedy [JFK], LaGuardia [LGA], or Newark [EWR],) or Albany Airport (ALB).
NYC Port Authority Charter Bus:
The bus departs at 4:15 p.m. from Gate 24 inside the Port Authority, located at 625 8th Avenue. That's at 40th Street and 8th Avenue. It takes approximately 3 hours from Port Authority to Omega Institute. The cost is $45 each way, per person. Please be there early!
*This would be a good option if you are flying into any of the NYC Airports (John F. Kennedy [JFK], LaGuardia [LGA], or Newark [EWR].
Stewart Airport Shuttle:
Omega offers a shuttle from Stewart Airport [SWF] in Newburgh, NY. Pickups are at 2:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Shuttles depart from Omega at 1:15 p.m. Omega is approximately 1.25 hours from Stewart Airport. The cost is $45 each way, per person.
Please see the Ground Transportation section below for information about how to get to & from the airports and train/bus stations.
Airport Ground Transportation:
To & from John F. Kennedy [JFK] or LaGuardia [LGA] to the Port Authority or Penn Station [NYP] in Manhattan:
- Fares range between $15 - $25 each way and you get a discount for additional passengers in your party.
New York City Airporter: 718-777-5111
- From JFK: $18 one way, $34 round trip; ride is approximately 1.75 hours
- From LGA: $15 one way, $28 round trip; ride is approximately 1.25 hours
- From JFK: flat fare of $52 (additional $4.50 surcharge from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.) plus toll and gratuity
- From LAG: fare approximately $50 including toll and gratuity
To & from Newark [EWR] to the Port Authority or Penn Station [NYP] in Manhattan:
- Fares range between $15 - $25 each way, per person; receive a discount for additional passengers in your party.
Newark Airport Express: 877-8-NEWARK or 877-894-9155
- Fare $16 each way.
- o Fare approximately $5.50 one way.
To & from Albany International Airport [ALB] to Albany-Renssalaer [ALB] Amtrak Station:
- Taxi directly to Omega. Fares are $90 - $150 one way.
- Taxi from the airport to the Albany–Rensselaer Amtrak Station. Capitaland Taxi currently serves the airport. Their direct line is 518-242-4222. The fare is around $25 plus tip, and takes about 20 minutes. Amtrak is approximately $55 round trip and takes about 45 minutes.
Taxi/ Limo Services:
If you would prefer to take a taxi/car service directly to us, we recommend the companies below. They are all familiar with our location and take good care of our guests. You’ll also find a full list of local taxis here. Please call for rates; pick-ups may need to be scheduled in advance:
- Chariot Airport Taxi*: 845-876-3000
- Cross County Taxi: 845-518-4728
- Rhinecliff Annandale Taxi*: 845-532-5788
- PLS Limo: 914-993-0900/845-226-5466
- Upstate Green Cab: 518-956-0332 (from Albany airport only)
*Also does local to Omega rides.
If you would prefer to drive click here for driving directions to Omega. GPS is fine for most of your trip, but when you get to our local area please use our directions as GPS sends you down roads that are narrow and unpaved.
Please call Omega reservations at 877-944-2002 (845-266-4444 outside the United States) or email email@example.com with any questions. We are happy to help!