Please note: Alex Korb appears via livestream on Zoom and not in person.
The human brain is dynamic, powerful, and adapts to our behavior. If we feed it negative thoughts, it creates neuropathways that reinforce an unhealthy lifestyle. If we nourish our brain instead with compassion, gratitude, and mindful awareness, it shifts our neuropathways toward patience, wisdom, and joy, resulting in a healthier lifestyle.
Facilitated by world recognized teachers of brain science and ancient wisdom healing traditions, you’ll learn how to tap into your awakened mind to transform your thoughts for a better life.
In this mental reset weekend, you:
- Learn the science of how spirituality is key to mental well-being
- Use practical techniques to train your brain to be your best self
- Build positive neuropathways using gratitude and compassion
- Rewrite your pain story and learn how to befriend your body
- Discover the healing power of mental stillness and mindfulness meditation
As you learn to identify and change toxic thought patterns, you begin to reclaim your authenticity, and move yourself into joy.
Please note: Participants receive a copy of Lisa Miller's book The Awakened Brain: The New Science of Spirituality and Our Quest for an Inspired Life during the class. Teachers are subject to change.