Emotional trauma is associated with many diseases, including cancer, anxiety, heart disease, depression, and diabetes. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) releases traumatic memories by using special acupressure points, along with advanced psychological methods, to produce quick relief from even long-held stress.
Used by millions of people worldwide, more than 100 scientific papers have shown that EFT optimizes health and performance and addresses psychological problems—even those that have been resistant to conventional therapies. Research also shows that it reduces stress hormones and regulates inflammatory and immune system genes.
This workshop shows you how to unlock the full power of EFT using a systematic program that builds your skills over the course of 16 training modules.
Mental and medical health professionals of all levels, and coaches—as well as anyone interested in reducing stress—are invited to this training led by Dawson Church, author of The EFT Manual. As you discover how to lift your own emotional burdens with EFT, you gain the skills necessary to help others.
This workshop meets the requirements for Clinical EFT certification (eftuniverse.com).
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic EFT methods with clients
- Identify the physiological signs of the stress response
- Describe how to utilize your observation of clients' physiological shifts
- Discern the cognitive changes consistent with effective therapeutic interventions
- Name at least one hormonal, one neurological, one genetic, and one neurotransmitter shift that occurs when stress is reduced in a clinical setting
Save $100 on Introduction to Energy Psychology or Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) when you also attend the Energy Psychology Conference. To take advantage of this discount, please call Omega at 877.944.2002 to register. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts.