Do you feel depleted—mentally, emotionally, and spiritually? If so, you're not alone.
Join psychotherapist and author of The Emotionally Exhausted Woman, Nancy Colier, to discover why you're so emotionally exhausted. Learn how always trying to be likable severs you from your authenticity and fundamental vitality. Nancy will help you identify the cultural conditioning and root causes of your exhaustion, and guide you to make an impactful shift from "doing self-care" to being self-caring.
In this 2-hour Teachers Studio, you learn to:
- Break the "it's my fault," "I've got to fix it" habit
- Stop trying to—always—be likable
- Uncover your wants and needs; start living from "want" not "should"
- Discover your own "voice" and learn to speak from your truth
- Come home to yourself and stop draining your energy trying to keep everyone happy
Join live on Thursday, February 2, 7:00-9:00 p.m. ET (4:00-6:00 p.m. PT). For registered participants, this class will be available on demand through April 2.