During challenging times, many seek the time-honored wisdom of native cultures.
In this in-depth weekend retreat with author, teacher and Celticist Sharon MacLeod, you learn about the Celtic otherworld and its inhabitants, and the ancient texts and rituals of Celtic-speaking elders from Iron Age Britain, Ireland, and Gaul.
Through teachings and ceremony, you discover the value of wisdom, truth, generosity, and courage, and how to:
- Delve into the authentic practices and wisdom of historical druids, bards, and seers
- Journey to sacred worlds through visionary poems in Old Irish and Middle Welsh
- Explore sacred chants and symbols
- Restore the central importance of community and nature
- Discern and honor authentic spiritual lineages