Are you ready to meet and spend the rest of your life with your soulmate? Discover the secret to finding your soulmate with best-selling author Arielle Ford. She discovered the soulmate secret when she applied the tools she used in her successful public relations business to find the love of her life. Since then, she has helped thousands of men and women of all ages (including her 80-year-old mother-in-law).
In this experiential (and fun!) workshop, you learn how to:
- Utilize proven rituals and processes to attract the soulmate of your dreams
- Experience healing techniques to let go of past heartbreak and remove blocks to love
- Clarify your needs and desires to manifest long-term romantic fulfillment
- Uncover secrets to successful online dating
- Practice powerful strategies for flirting
- Open your heart and connect with the partnership energy of the divine
- Prepare your body, mind, spirit, and home for the arrival of your perfect life partner
As you come to realize that “the one” is not only out there, but also is looking for you, then true love can be yours.
Wear casual clothes that make you feel your best.
The faculty suggests the following in preparation for the course (optional):
- Read my book, The Soulmate Secret. As you are reading the book, notice which exercises, if any, you find yourself resisting. This will give you some insight as to where you may need to do a little extra clearing.
- Go to www.soulmatesecret.com/audio and begin to do the “feelingizations” to clear away the past, open your heart and turn your heart-light on to HIGH.
- I am a big believer in “living as if.” Living each day, knowing with certainty, that what (and who) you have asked for is already yours. While attending the workshop, please consider dressing in clothes that are the casual style, color, and comfort level that make you feel your best. This is one way to begin practicing living as if.
Please note that there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.||Commuter check-in (if not checked-in the previous evening)|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Fire Ceremony|
|Noon–1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Dinner is included on arrival day):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
Meet the Teachers
Arielle Ford is a leading figure in the personal growth and contemporary spir ...
Tuition & Fees
Manifest Love With the Soulmate Secret
Accommodations cover your room, Omega's overhead costs, all meals, and use of the facilities, which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all guest services. An off-campus referral list is available.
The commuter fee includes the full benefits of our unique Accommodations & Meals Package, excluding the cost of accommodations. A list of local Local Hotels and Inns is available.
1 Night/Per Person Rates
|Friday or Saturday||Sunday-Thursday||7-Night Stay|
|$ 50.00||$ 35.00||$ 35.00|
Certificate of Attendance $ 35.00