Are you ready to meet and spend the rest of your life with your soulmate? Discover the secret to finding your soulmate with best-selling author Arielle Ford. She discovered the soulmate secret when she applied the tools she used in her successful public relations business to find the love of her life. Since then, she has helped thousands of men and women of all ages (including her 80-year-old mother-in-law).
In this experiential (and fun!) workshop, you learn how to:
- Utilize proven rituals and processes to attract the soulmate of your dreams
- Experience healing techniques to let go of past heartbreak and remove blocks to love
- Clarify your needs and desires to manifest long-term romantic fulfillment
- Uncover secrets to successful online dating
- Practice powerful strategies for flirting
- Open your heart and connect with the partnership energy of the divine
- Prepare your body, mind, spirit, and home for the arrival of your perfect life partner
As you come to realize that “the one” is not only out there, but also is looking for you, then true love can be yours.
Wear casual clothes that make you feel your best.
The faculty suggests the following in preparation for the course (optional):
- Read my book, The Soulmate Secret. As you are reading the book, notice which exercises, if any, you find yourself resisting. This will give you some insight as to where you may need to do a little extra clearing.
- Go to www.soulmatesecret.com/audio and begin to do the “feelingizations” to clear away the past, open your heart and turn your heart-light on to HIGH.
- I am a big believer in “living as if.” Living each day, knowing with certainty, that what (and who) you have asked for is already yours. While attending the workshop, please consider dressing in clothes that are the casual style, color, and comfort level that make you feel your best. This is one way to begin practicing living as if.
Please note that there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.||Commuter check-in (if not checked-in the previous evening)|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Fire Ceremony|
|Noon–1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Dinner is included on arrival day):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
Meet the Teachers
Vedic astrologer Carol Allen’s methods are a unique marriage of East and We ...
Tuition & Fees
We are no longer taking online registrations for this workshop.
Manifest Love With the Soulmate Secret
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services. A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute below).
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions or the more detailed Omega Cancellations & Refund Policies page.
Refunds are available (less a $50 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
Nonrefundable credit toward a future Omega program or stay (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any Omega program or stay for one year following date of issue.
No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual workshop descriptions.
For more cancellation policies, see individual workshops or the more detailed Omega Cancellations & Refund Policies page.
Program Insurance is available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
Certificate of Attendance $ 25.00