Omega Wellness Weekend is the perfect opportunity to do what you have promised yourself for years: Take a break and dedicate some quality time for your health, well-being, and happiness.
For 40 years, Omega has offered holistic wellness programs to help anyone slow down, enjoy nature, and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. Designed equally for beginners and those with considerable experience in holistic health practices, this restorative program supports you at your own pace and level.
Join three top teachers in the fields of naturopathic and functional medicine, food and nutrition, and intuition, to explore finding balance and renewed purpose in life and health. Learn to connect to inner wisdom and gain clarity on your journey toward wellness.
Through group discussions, lectures, contemplative and intuitive practices, demonstrations, and more, you learn how to:
- Address physical and energetic causes of symptoms and weight challenges
- Cook delicious, healthy, whole foods that balance blood sugar and reduce inflammation
- Release toxins, stuck emotions, and energy patterns
- Address food allergies and leaky gut for a healthy microbiome
- Relate to your body and exercise in a new, playful way
- Boost your adrenal glands, relax in stressful situations, and create balance
- Incorporate a daily meditation and qiqong practice
Return home rested, empowered, and inspired to develop and maintain a healthy new lifestyle.
Scholarships are available; see Holistic Studies application at eomega.org/scholarships.