Learn to heal old wounds, break free from the past, and reconnect to your source of joy with Brett Cotter, founder of the Stress Is Gone Method.
During this 5-day intensive, you:
- Reconnect to your deepest source of strength and inner peace
- Learn meditations to cultivate a clear mind and calm emotions
- Break the cycle of negative behaviors and family dynamics
- Naturally express your feelings from a grounded place of self-love
Through music, movement, meditation, group sessions, one-on-one coaching, and inner-child work, Brett guides you through releasing old layers of pain to bring peace to your past. Tension leaves your body as you break free from hidden blocks to happiness, helping you move forward and reengage in life.
The Stress Is Gone Method, as taught by Brett in Fortune 500 corporations, schools, hospitals, and nonprofit organizations, quickly releases layers of stress and anxiety by:
- Safely surfacing the unconscious fear fueling your stress, anxiety, or pain
- Releasing the fear on a cellular level using an intuitive call-and-response process
- Reconnecting with your essence to feel lasting inner peace, strength, and security
Stress Is Gone provides the tools to break free from daily struggles with stress and have the clarity to navigate life's challenges with ease. The retreat workbook includes Stress Stopper Breathwork, Anxiety Freedom Technique, Traumatic Memory Release Technique, and the Transform Negative Thoughts Technique.