The world is filled with endless books and classes about "appreciating the positive." But this is not your typical, "Be grateful for the good stuff" course. Radical gratitude encompasses everything—including our most painful emotions.
Join author and spiritual guide Tosha Silver for a deep dive into radical gratitude. It's easy to be grateful for the good stuff, says Tosha. But when we start to practice gratitude for the hard stuff—for the challenging emotions that loss or disappointments bring—everything shifts. Even after years of teaching surrender, Tosha describes radical gratitude as that piece she was missing, one of the most liberating practices she's ever encountered.
In this intensive weekend, you learn:
- How to embrace radical gratitude no matter what your current conditions or challenges
- How to find gratitude for the most difficult emotions, as in, "Thank you for this anger," or "Thank you for this fear, this worry, this grief"
- How this powerful practice will transform and energize your life in inconceivable ways
Some of the benefits of the radical gratitude approach include:
- Inspiring deep and honest space for your feelings and stops spiritual bypassing
- Letting you feel and release entrenched emotions, melting away bitterness and disappointment.
- Releasing the "ring of fire" of resentment, blame, and shame
- Stopping the argument with reality in order to rest in the now
- Acknowledging the inner shadow and increasing compassion for self and others
- Letting you nurture and care for the inner child
- Deepening your intimacy and communion with the inner divine
At the end of the weekend, Tosha leads the group in a sacred fire ceremony and a coconut ceremony. Tosha also hosts a Shakti giveaway table, in which you bring an object to give away and take an object home. Through the act of offering, one way or another, a magical exchange of energy occurs and everyone gets the right gift in the wildest ways.