Shamanic Reiki blends the timeless wisdom of two ancient healing traditions with new approaches and practical teachings.
We all are capable of practicing Reiki, and in this experiential weekend we practice simple, yet powerful, techniques that combine Reiki with intuitive approaches from diverse shamanic cultures. Over the course of the workshop, we:
- Receive the Reiki Level One attunement to activate our innate ability to heal
- Practice self-healing methods and intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space
- Explore shamanic methods that open us to the healing forces of the earth and the elements
- Give and receive a complete Shamanic Reiki session
- Discover how to create a healing environment and develop a Shamanic Reiki healing practice
- Engage life-shifting practices to empower us as a Shamanic Reiki healer
We explore a systematized and intuitive approach to manifesting profound natural healing.
The following book is required reading for the course:
- Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy by Llyn Roberts and Robert Levy
Also, Faculty recommends you read the following books in preparation for the course:
- Speaking with Nature by Llyn Roberts and Sandra Ingerman
- Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods by Llyn Roberts
Please note that there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.||Attunement Ceremony|
|1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Meals begin with dinner on arrival day and end with lunch on departure day.):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
Meet the Teachers
Stacey Gibbons holds a Master Certification in Traditional Reiki and has studied extensively with ...
Jonathan Hammond is a master teacher and faculty member for Shamanic Reiki Worldwide, as well as ...
Tuition & Fees
Shamanic Reiki Healing
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services. A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute below).
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
Refunds are available (less a $55 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
Nonrefundable credit toward a future Omega program or stay (less a $55 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any Omega program or stay for one year following date of issue.
No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
For more cancellation policies, see individual workshops or the more detailed Omega Cancellations & Refund Policies page.
Program Insurance is available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
|Certificate of Attendance||$25|