In the shamanic worldview, we all are interconnected through time and space by a living, conscious web. This concept, understood as “oneness,” allows us to affect change regardless of our physical placement in time and geography. In this workshop we expand our work with Reiki to benefit another, or a situation, backward in time, forward into the future, and across geographical distance.
This experiential weekend deepens our integration of two ancient healing forms—Shamanism and Reiki. We practice time-tested methods that enhance intuition and expand consciousness as we:
- Receive the Shamanic Reiki Level Two attunement and three powerful energetic symbols
- Establish an inner sanctum and investigate the consciousness of the attunement symbols
- Shapeshift and journey with a winged-spirit guide one on one, for long distance and personal healing
- Increase the potency of the energy we channel, and receive and give a Shamanic Reiki treatment
- Perform an ancient empowerment ceremony
Prerequisite: Shamanic Reiki Healing: Level One. Please call Omega at 877.944.2002 to register.
The following book is required reading for the course:
- Shamanic Reiki: Expanded Ways of Working with Universal Life Force Energy by Llyn Roberts and Robert Levy
Also, Faculty recommends you read the following books in preparation for the course:
- Speaking with Nature by Llyn Roberts and Sandra Ingerman
- Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness: Heal and Transform Yourself and Our World with Ancient Shamanic and Modern Methods by Llyn Roberts
Please note there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Attunement Ceremony|
|1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Meals begin with dinner on arrival day and end with lunch on departure day.):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Prerequisite requirements; see below. Please call Omega at 877.944.2002 to register.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes the full benefits of our unique Accommodations & Meals Package, excluding the cost of accommodations. A list of local Local Hotels and Inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25