As we get further and further away from childhood, the demands and stresses of life increase. We tend to forget that we have the power to say yes to the delights of our heart and soul. We forget what makes us feel alive.
In order to live a present, joyful, and fulfilling life, we must give ourselves permission and space to remember how. We must abandon the pressure to do it all, and surrender the need to please everyone. We must protect our time and energies from those things which deplete and exhaust us.
Best-selling author and celebrated motivational speaker Rachel Macy Stafford presents Soul Shift, a shame-free, hope-filled journey back to feeling alive, delighted, and peaceful. In this exploratory workshop, through lecture, group exercises, and journal prompts, you:
- Uncover the lies, facades, and fears keeping you from what makes you truly happy and fulfilled
- Learn to be honest with yourself, and honor your soul when it presents opportunities to do so
- Practice training yourself to respond compassionately and constructively
- Recognize when your soul is sending you invitations to face powerful truths
- Replace self-defeating habits with practices rooted in self-awareness, healing, and compassion
Come ready to dig into your soul to uncover the obstacles that are preventing you from living a fulfilling life. By the end of the weekend, you will have a personalized Soul Shift “map” to help you stay the course on your journey towards authentic joy, peace, connection, and fulfillment. Look forward to using the Soul Shift process throughout your life to pursue and express the passions of your heart.