When you are full and whole, you are filled with joy. You are compelled to give back, to take action, and to serve all of life. You move from "me to we" and become free.
Join Scott Shute, author of The Full Body Yes: Change Your Work and Your World from the Inside Out, for a weekend workshop designed to help you get to know and love yourself, take responsibility for your life, and take next steps to practice compassion in action.
Through lecture, group discussion, journaling, music, and meditation practice, you:
- Develop an understanding of the inner systems and the outer systems that drive your decision making
- Start to understand your own stories, your own history. Why do you do the things you do?
- Learn to have self-compassion and listen to that deepest part of you—realizing you're more than just your physical body
- Adopt "The Mastery of Me," moving from "Life is happening to me" to "Life is happening for me"
- Shift from pessimism to optimism, so you can see opportunity in every situation—even the challenging ones
- Become more aware and connected to others and put compassion into action
As part of the process, Scott helps you create a plan of action, with practical supporting systems and practices that you can put to use immediately in your life.
Bring a journal.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, paddling on the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes lunch and use of amenities and facilities. A list of local hotels and inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25