Learn the next stage of mindfulness―an advanced, yet simple approach―in this weekend workshop taught by licensed psychotherapist and leading expert in meditation, psychotherapy, and awakening, Loch Kelly.
Loch’s unique approach, called effortless mindfulness, is a way to shift out of our chattering mind and into an already awake consciousness that is embodied and open-hearted.
The goal of effortless mindfulness is not just stress management, but to learn to access and live from your already installed awake consciousness and compassionate heart.
Join Loch and discover how to shift into peace, clarity, and compassion; find a supportive space for your emotions; and develop a deep sense of well-being with effortless ease.
You learn how to:
- Shift your awareness immediately by doing “micro-meditations,” or small glimpses with your eyes closed or open
- Overcome some of the common emotional obstacles to meditation by recognizing your parts with Internal Family
- Systems (IFS) meditations, and see a drama of inner parts acted out as a play
- Find doorways and tools of awareness to access freedom, love, and flow in the midst of your daily life
- Tune immediately into your awake, joyful nature, which is already present within you
- Access the support to liberate the root of suffering and welcome all emotions
At the end of this program, you will receive a certificate of completion in Effortless Mindfulness.
Faculty recommends you read the following book and listen to the following audiobook in preparation for the course:
Please note there is a special schedule for this course:
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
|8:00 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, paddling on the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes lunch and use of amenities and facilities. A list of local hotels and inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25