What if you could open up to inspiration and strength you never knew you had?
It's time to find your own extraordinary path—through anything. Because when you can’t find easeful answers, or life doesn't go according to plan, that’s precisely when your creative destiny begins, says author and career coach Tama Kieves.
A Course in Miracles is a wisdom path studied by millions to uncover their own inner guidance and sense of life's purpose. Using this work, combined with the inspired strategies of Tama's book, Thriving Through Uncertainty, she teaches you how to unlock astonishing faculties and opportunities that most of us don’t even realize we have.
Together, we practice breakthrough exercises to:
- Discover inspired answers and make the best decisions of our lives
- See our lives through the lens of love instead of fear
- Master our mindset to feel happy and confident now, not later
- Uncover the path of grace that already awaits us
- Show up and create magic, even when it doesn't seem like life is showing up for us
Whether in a career transition or expanding your business, navigating relationship or health issues—or seeking any next step in life—learn to use uncertainty as your launch pad for clarity and joy.
Faculty recommends that you read the following books in preparation for the course:
- Thriving Through Uncertainty: Moving Beyond Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You by Tama Kieves
- A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence by Tama Kieves
- A journal or notebook, something to write on.
- Your intention to listen to and honor the truth of your heart, your deepest intelligence, and the source of clear direction.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, paddling on the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes lunch and use of amenities and facilities. A list of local hotels and inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25