Enrollment is limited for this program; register early. $25 materials fee for manual; include when you register.
CE and CME are available and included in the tuition. However, you must register for CE/CMEs to receive them. If you have not already done so, you may register for your CE/CMEs with Omega registration at 877.944.2002 before your arrival or at check-in. It is required that you attend all sessions for CE/CME certification.
Please note that there are submission requirements for this course. Please send appropriate paperwork (see below) to:
150 Lake Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
or scan and email to
Include the name of the course (Transforming Trauma With EMDR (Part 3)) along with your name, address & phone number. Be advised that anyone not submitting the appropriate paperwork will not be allowed entrance into the class.
- Proof of EMDR Part 1 and 2 Training: This course is for those who have completed a Parnell Institute Part 1 and 2 training and have completed 10 hours of consultation with a Parnell Institute consultant, or have completed an equivalent EMDRIA-approved Basic training. If you attended the training at Omega, please send a letter explaining that and listing the dates you attended. If you attended elsewhere, you need to provide a copy of your certificate of completion.
- Copy of license or certificate: Attendance is limited to mental health professionals who have a master’s degree or higher in the mental health field and are licensed or certified through a state or national board, which authorizes independent practice. Applicants should send a copy of their license or certificate.
- Canadian registration requirements: A minimum of master’s degree in clinical or counseling psychology or social work is required. Applicants should also hold membership in a professional association that has a written code of ethics or standards of conduct and hold professional liability insurance.
In addition to submitting the documentation mentioned above, there is required reading for this course:
- A Therapist’s Guide to EMDR: Tools and Techniques for Successful Treatment by Laurel Parnell
- Tapping In: A Step-by-Step Guide to Activating Your Healing Resources Through Bilateral Stimulation by Laurel Parnell
Faculty also recommends you read the following book in preparation for this course:
- Attachment-Focused EMDR: Healing Relational Trauma by Laurel Parnell
Please fill out the welcome questionnaire within two days of receiving confirmation of entry into the program, available here: parnellemdr.com/training-verification/
Lastly, upon registration, online reference materials will be made available to you by email. You may browse, download, and print (if you would like) these materials in preparation for the course. You will also receive a manual as well as other resources on the first day of the course.