Every creation begins as a thought—from a symphony to a marriage to an ice cream cone. When we have an intention, a complex chain of events begins in our brains. Intentions and the energy we cultivate determine the nature of our material reality. If you’ve wondered how you can create your ideal life, discover what science now shows your mind can do.
Join Dawson Church, author of Mind to Matter, for a romp through the science of turning your thoughts to things. Learn ways to use your mind to create bliss neurotransmitters in your brain, anti-aging hormones in your body, and even change molecules in the physical world. Practice seven methods to generate the brainwave frequencies that result in “coherent mind”—the signature pattern of “master manifesters,” people who create effortlessly.
You also interact with new technologies that demonstrate how quickly matter responds to thought, and hear inspiring stories about how people have used these methods to transform health, wealth, relationships, and more.
Below you will find important instructions for the program. Please read them over carefully as it includes information on how to prepare for the course.
Please also review the following release forms that must be completed and brought with you to the first session.
Prior to the Workshop (things to bring):
- Please print these Release Forms and bring your completed forms with you to the workshop.
- Bring a personal journal with you. There are periods during which you’ll be asked to reflect on, and write down, your experiences.
- In your journal, please write a list of at least 5 of the minor annoyances in your life. Examples of experiences that annoy people are waiting in line, being stuck in traffic, certain things that family members say, meetings at work, and political debates.
- Also write a list of at least 5 major life goals you’d like to manifest. Make these clear, concrete and detailed. A vague description is “Get a promotion.” A detailed description is, “I now see myself sitting in a beautifully decorated corner office with floor-to-ceiling glass windows with the woman who is now my boss reporting to me.”
- The first day, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the workshop to register, check in and get settled. We start each session exactly on time and ask that you be in your seat a couple of minutes early.
- When you arrive, turn in the Release Forms you printed and filled out before the event.
- We may have Emotional Assistants (EAs) for this workshop that perform a variety of duties to make the workshop run smoothly and ensure all participants are attended to as needed.
- The demonstrations on the stage in Dawson’s workshops are usually video taped, and posted on the EFT Universe web site as “tap alongs” that allow other people to benefit from the session. If you prefer not to be videotaped, don’t volunteer for a session on stage, instead, tap along in the audience. This technique, called “Borrowing Benefits,” has been shown in studies to be very effective.
- The staff often takes photos of people in the workshop to post on the EFT Universe Facebook page. If you’d prefer not to be photographed, let the staff at the front table during registration know this.
- There are healthy snacks and water in the Dining Hall and available for purchase in the Café and you are welcome to bring them with you to consume on breaks. Please drink plenty of water during the workshops, especially during the sessions to avoid dehydration.
- There are three breaks: 15 minutes mid-morning, 2 ½ hours for lunch, and another 15 minute break mid-afternoon. Get outside during the breaks, use them to relax and recharge.
- The workshops are presented as 4 modules each day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
- Each workshop includes practical exercises, meditations, practice sessions and feedback.
- There is typically a Q&A session after each lecture. If questions occur to you during the lecture, write them down and ask them during the Q&A period. The reason for this is that many questions will be answered later in the lecture, and to avoid interrupting the flow of the lecture, we hold Q&A till the end.
Workshop Participation and Interaction:
The trainer and Emotional Assistants (EAs) (if available for this event) are there to answer most logistical questions or issues (where are the bathrooms, the room is too cold, we need more water, etc.) and to provide assistance to those who may have a profound emotional reaction during a practice session. If you’re feeling emotionally overwhelmed, please let an EA know.
- Confidentiality. We ask that you not describe anyone’s session to anyone else outside this room in such a way that might identify them personally.
- If you have a question during a lecture, make a note and ask it afterwards, since your question might be answered later in the lecture.
- If you have a question about the instructions for any exercise, make sure you ask it before the exercise begins.
Please note there is a special schedule for this course: for the first session, Faculty asks that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the workshop (Friday at 7:30 p.m.) in order to check in, hand in required Release Forms and get settled. During the weekend, each session will start exactly on time and the Faculty asks that you be in your seat a couple of minutes early.
There are three daily breaks: 15 minutes mid-morning, 2 ½ hours for lunch, and another 15 minute break mid-afternoon. Get outside during the breaks, use them to relax and recharge.
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.||Workshop Check-In|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|Noon–1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Meals begin with dinner on arrival day and end with lunch on departure day.):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
Meet the Teachers
Dawson Church, PhD, is an integrative health-care researcher and an award-winning author whose...
Tuition & Fees
Turning Your Thoughts to Things
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services. A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute below).
3 Nights Commuter Fee
If you are a commuter not staying in Omega accommodations, this non optional fee covers Omegas overhead costs, all meals, and use of the facilities, which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all guest services. An off-campus referral list is available.
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
Refunds are available (less a $55 processing fee) up to eight days before your program or stay.
Nonrefundable credit toward a future Omega program or stay (less a $55 processing fee) is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before your program or stay. Credit may be applied to any Omega program or stay for one year following date of issue.
No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
For more cancellation policies, see individual workshops or the more detailed Omega Cancellations & Refund Policies page.
Program Insurance is available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
|Certificate of Attendance||$25|