At age five, Jim Kwik suffered a brain injury that impaired his ability to learn. What would take most students minutes to comprehend took him hours, months, or even years. He struggled to retain information and keep up in school. Eventually, determined to discover the secrets to a faster, smarter, and better brain, Kwik developed a set of strategies to enhance his own mental potential—which led him to become an expert in brain performance.
Now, for the first time at Omega, you can discover the same advanced memory, accelerated learning, and speed-reading techniques that Kwik shares with celebrities, Fortune 500 executives, entrepreneurs, and clients like Virgin, Nike, General Electric, Caltech, and Harvard University.
Through dynamic presentations, discussions, and guided exercises, you learn to think smarter and quicker, so you can be more creative, overwrite limiting beliefs, increase your productivity, and dramatically improve your overall well-being.
With these proven Kwik Learning methods, you explore step-by-step strategies to:
- Optimize your memory, regardless of your age, IQ, or education
- Confidently remember the names and faces of those you meet
- Reduce stress, find clarity, and conquer information overload
- Increase your speed while reading
- Be more present and minimize mental fog and forgetfulness
- Develop more mindful relationships and raise smarter children
- Memorize and give presentations or speeches without notes
- Gain real-world skills that will serve you for the rest of your life
Do you feel absentminded? Do you forget what you read, where you park your car, or misplace things? Are you embarrassed when you forget a name, face, or fact? The latest brain research suggests that as your brain grows older, it can also get better.
This workshop is open to students, seniors, educators, professionals and entrepreneurs, and anyone else who wants to learn faster, improve memory, and develop the foundation for a more fulfilling life.