My Teaching Assistant, Stacey Gibbons (and other assistants) and I are ecstatic to share an amazing week with you soon at Omega! In order to arrive prepared, we ask that you consider the following:
• Bring to class with you the book, Shamanic Reiki. The book is available for purchase at the Omega bookstore, if you do not come with one in hand. (I also recommend that you read my latest book, Shapeshifting into Higher Consciousness, which will be at the bookstore when you arrive on campus as well.)
• Feel free to bring along any small sacred items (small stones, bells, feathers, etc.) for the altar and/or for healing purposes - as well as a drum and/or rattle if you like. We will also have extra drums and rattles available to use and collect sacred items (huacas) on the land at Omega, so no worries.
• We suggest you wear comfortable, natural fiber clothing to sessions and bring clothes/preparations for outdoor practices/ceremony in any weather. For instance, you may want to include a ground mat, natural bug repellent, sun hat, etc. in your packing list.
• Come to sessions with a water bottle and a note pad or journal (also available for purchase at Omega and we have extra notepaper and pens in the classroom).
• Optional items to consider: Spirit or Animal Card deck.
• For Absentee Shamanic Reiki practice, please consider someone you know, or already work with, who needs healing. Your client, family member or friend must desire an absentee healing from you and be willing to do the following after you arrive home: have an in-person or phone conversation with you, offer a simple exchange (non-monetary is fine), enact a simple ritual after the work is complete. Collect from this person and bring with you to our program a few strands of hair, a short sample of handwriting, a small piece of flammable clothing with their energy on it such as a sock. If you have difficulty obtaining a person to work with, we may be able to provide someone or you can certainly do the healing for yourself!
Other than the above, consider taking time to meditate on your intentions for this program. Feel the opportunity and power of our coming together; the field of consciousness that connects us. Open your heart and welcome all of who you are to our week together. We will have a lot of fun as we also explore and empower our unique roles as healers during times of rapid change! We are excited to see you in October!
All good wishes,