1. What is Omega membership?
When you choose to support Omega’s nonprofit work on a regular basis — with a gift of $10 (or more) a month — you join a community of people who believe in our mission and want to help us reach more people beyond geographic and financial barriers. In return, you gain unprecedented access to content and course offerings on our website, and additional discounts and perks that demonstrate our gratitude for your support.
2. How does becoming a member help support Omega?
Monthly membership gifts provide the kind of consistent, reliable support that is critical to ensuring Omega’s long-term sustainability as a nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible donation fuels every aspect of our work, including offering more scholarships, expanding our online resources, fostering community engagement, and so much more.
3. What benefits will I receive as an Omega member?
Omega members enjoy all of the following benefits and more.
- Tuition discounts on most workshops, conferences, and online courses (see all event descriptions).
- Savings on most services and products offered at the Omega Wellness Center and 10% off most purchases at the Store, and Café.
- Monthly member newsletter, early notification about popular workshops and invitations to special events.
- One free online course (live-stream or on-demand) of your choice each year.
- 24/7 online access to an expanding array of articles, videos, talks, and 40 years of wisdom from our archive.
- Ability to save your favorite resources to your personal library.
4. I already donate to Omega, am I a member?
Anyone who donates $10 or more on a monthly basis ($120 or more on an annual basis) is already a member and entitled to all the benefits membership confers. If you’re not sure, you can double-check your profile.
If you currently donate less than $10 per month ($120 per year), we hope you will consider increasing your gift and becoming a member. We’re here to help you do this if you have questions.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions about your membership status, or want to learn more about becoming a member. You can reach us at email@example.com or 877.944.2002.
5. How do I become a member?
Make your membership gift of $10 or more per month online here. Or, if you prefer, you can donate via check or by calling 877.944.2002 and we can take your payment information over the phone.
Please make checks payable to Omega Institute for Holistic Studies and mail to:
150 Lake Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Once we’ve received your membership gift, it’s easy to create your online profile and begin enjoying all the benefits of membership.
6. Are other people I register for workshops able to register at the Member rate?
Member benefits begin for anyone who donates at a rate of $10/month or $120/ year. We’ve created these benefits as a way to say thank you to our many donors who have been supporting our work. We would love to welcome your friends as members and offer them the same discounts, perks, and experiences you enjoy. They can become a member by clicking here.
7. What if I want to become a member but prefer to pay the full tuition in support of Omega’s work?
Thank you. We appreciate your generosity. We would be happy to increase your donation level to reflect the difference and will include that added gift on your annual giving summary.
8. How do I register for my Free Online Course?
- Look in your profile to get your free course code
- Register for an online course.
- During checkout enter your free course code in the field labeled “Promo Code.
9. How can I get help managing my membership and accessing benefits?
You can change, cancel, or renew your membership, update your contact information, and more from your online member profile page. We’re also here to help. Give us a call at 877.944.2002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
10. Will my membership expire?
If you choose to make your membership gift on a recurring monthly basis, it will not expire unless you choose to stop your gift or change it to an amount that is less than the $10 per month minimum to qualify for Omega member benefits. If you prefer to make your membership gift on an annual basis, you will need to renew your gift of $120 or more once each year. We will remind you when it’s time to renew
Still curious? If you didn’t find the answer to your question here, please give us a call at 877.944.2002 or email us at email@example.com.