- Self-paced online course as a companion to Eric Loucks' book The Mindful College Student
- Based on the popular Mindfulness-Based College (MBC) program at Brown University
- Grounded in evidence-based mindfulness
- Includes six hours of guided audio and video practices with Dr. Eric Loucks
- Includes live practices and question-and-answer sessions with the teacher
- Also provides tools to measure your well-being, to benchmark personal health and happiness
The Mindful College Student: Finding Your Path To A Thriving Life
Module 1: Let's Begin
Measure your well-being and try an attentional focus practice.
Module 2: Open the Body
Scan for messages from your body with kindness and curiosity.
Module 3: Body Moves
Learn about the triple zone and start moving with a lying down yoga practice.
Module 4: Taking the Speed UP
Learn how to incorporate mindfulness into exercise and sports.
Module 5: If You See a Vegetable, Eat It
What is mindful eating? Let’s explore it together.
Module 6: Open the Body Beachside – Looking Deeply, and Responding Skillfully
Investigate how awareness of your body can provide insight.
Learn the Core Skills You Need
- Positive coping strategies for dealing with stress, sadness, and loneliness
- Academic strategies to enhance performance and reach your highest aspirations
- Help with diet, fitness, and sleep habits
- Cognitive and emotional skills needed to improve well-being