In developing a proposal, consider the following:
- Workshop title
- What will the participants learn (subject matter, particular methods, skills, etc.)?
- Participants bring home: New skills? Improved health? Great awareness? Deeper understanding?
- The workshop is appropriate for: Professionals? Lay people? Beginners? Experts? All levels? Who is the intended audience?
- Participants learn through: Hands-on experience? Group discussion? Writing? Drawing? Lecture? Any combination thereof? What percentage of the workshop is experiential or lecture?
- What course materials (if any) will be needed?
- Provide a history of experience of teaching a weekend or weeklong workshop in a retreat setting.
Please use succinct, uncomplicated language and make sure that your name, mailing address, URL, daytime phone number and/or e-mail address are submitted.
If there is interest in your proposal, a representative of the Omega programming department will contact you. Please note that we schedule workshops more than a year out, and due to the high volume of proposals we receive, it may be several months until you hear from us.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL Omega regarding the status of your proposal.